- Would you benefit from an objective world class 3rd party trusted advisor, available on demand, as you build out your recruiting team capabilities or experience high demand?
- With the pace of technology change do you find yourself lacking the time it takes to stay abreast of the innovative recruiting technologies hitting the market ?
- Would it be helpful to have a team of experts filter that information for you and bring you the best of the best?
- Do key members of your team have projects and questions that require research and global expertise ?
- Does your team struggle with balancing the day-to-day transactional work with the longer term strategic growth plan of the talent acquisition function ?
If you said YES to ANY of these questions, we encourage you to consider becoming part of our Trusted Partner Program.
Beacon Lane offers the opportunity for clients to receive on-going leadership, expert advice, unbiased objective opinion and support. As our existing clients know, we become an extension of your team and are often called upon for real-time feedback, thought leadership, and best practice awareness. Below is a more detailed list of what is included in our Trusted Partner Program, which we are continuously enhancing to bring more value to our clients.
- Timely expert advice
- Strategic input to growth strategy
- Guidance on how to build and sustain an operationally sound recruiting process
- Bi-weekly calls (flexible)
- Review of critical documents
- Introduction to the hottest, most preferred recruiting technology platforms hitting the market (this alone is worth your investment!)
- Recruiting metrics review and recommendations
- Prioritization of projects with a focus on ROI
- Project planning advisement
- Recommendations for Executive reporting
- Access to our global network of Recruiting professionals, including preferred provider recommendations
- e-mail support throughout (typically same day response)
The Trusted Partner Program is designed to be simple and straight-forward. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, you will have world-class “on-demand” expertise available to you.
Program Investment: We offer this program at $2500 per month, with a 3-month minimum agreement.
In addition, clients in the Trusted Partner Program receive a 10% discount on work outside the scope of what is included in the retainer (i.e. Writing Strategy Documents, Communications Plans, Change Management Plans, ATS Implementation, Coaching, Training, etc.).
You will also have access to tips and latest updates, featuring “top pick” recruiting tools, perspective on how and when to implement such tools, and operational success strategies that your team can implement for increased efficiency.