We understand that as a TA leader, you have competing priorities and are balancing the hiring demands of the business while also focusing on strategy and operations. We offer project management services, providing TA leaders and their teams with direct access to expert guidance and hands-on support in real-time. Clients choose us when they want reliable, timely, world-class insight and solutions to their daily challenges without bandwidth concerns.
Beacon Lane Consulting (Beacon Lane) partners with clients to support, manage, lead, and/or take on a “COO” role for significant projects across the Talent Acquisition (TA) function. These projects have a large-scale impact with multiple stakeholder groups and typically fall into one of our core areas of expertise:
- End-to-End Process Redesign
- Recruiting Strategy
- Development (campus, lateral, diversity)
- Market research and benchmarking
- 3rd Party Advisor: Recruiting Process
- Outsourcing (RPO) Implementation
- Employee Referral Programs
- Recruiting Metrics and Predictive Analytics
- Quality of Hire Analysis
- Job Description Solutions (video and written)
- Internal Mobility Programs
- New Hire On-boarding Strategic Development and Implementation
THE BEACON LANE METHODOLOGY
Beacon Lane believes that operational excellence is fundamental to building a thriving TA function. We have a strong view that the TA function must be operationally sound in order to maximize the benefits of any additional solutions and approach all projects with this in mind.